FastTrack Bid Management
This 1 day course covers the key areas of: proposal risk management, bid presentation, bid collation, bid preparation and bid procedures.
Bid Management THE skill that takes your company from Wish To Win! Learn how to improve your chances of winning that that proposal whilst minimising your risk and maximising your profit.
- Learn the Bid Methodology SuperBid to move you from Wish to Win in a logical and organised way.
- Understand how to identify and mitigate risks found lurking in those invitations to tender documents.
- Ensure that you produce a winning proposal that highlights your companies strengths and hides your weaknesses.
- This course will provide you with the key bid management skills and several workshops and question sessions and practice them with as well as considerable input from an experienced bid manager.
- Whether you produce small proposals or large bids, this course will guide you to the winning solution.
This course is a mixture of animated slides, very detailed course notes and information. There are numerous questions to test the knowledge gained and challenging workshops.
What is Bid Management?
Bid introduction a general overview
SuperBid overview – introduction to the basics of bid methodology
SuperBid brings together:
Bid reviews and controls
An optimum bid team
Bid tool kit
Should we/can we do it?
Cost v Profit v Risk
Key Selling Points
Non Compliance Issues
Bid Risk Management
Identifying and mitigating these risks:
Key selling points
- Presenting to win
- What evaluators are looking for?
The war room
The red team
The bid factory